CCS™ – CERTIFIED CRUISE SPECIALIST – Average Complete Time: 3 to 5 Days
WHY THIS TRAINING:
- Average Complete Time: 3 to 5 Days.
- Book your own personal cruise travel.
- Cruise Travel discount benefits.
- Sell cruise travel to family/friends.
- Sell cruises to the public.
- Designation letters (CCS™) that you can place after your name.
- Qualifies as a prerequisite for the CTS™ – Certified Travel Specialist designation.
- Qualifies you to work with a host/support travel agency.
- Textbook(s) are required.
A Downloadable .PDF Welcome Letter With Login Credentials will be sent with your order within 1 hour of payment so you can get started with your training. Please download the Welcome Letter to your computer and open it up. Follow the instructions in the Welcome Letter. Paperback textbook(s) are required and are being shipped based on your shipping selection.
This is an entry level course that covers all the basics and is designed for new to the business travel advisors or independent home-based advisors that want a cruise specialist certification designation. The program is self-paced and requires you to read textbook(s), answer textbook(s) questions along with taking online testing via an LMS.
• Selling Cruises Textbook Chapters 1-30
• Welcome To Selling Cruises Don’t Miss The Boat
• The Cruise Industry Unlimited Opportunity
• The Cruise Vacation
• Types Of Cruises
• The Cruise Fleet Major Cruise Lines
• The Cruise Fleet Luxury Cruise Lines
• The Cruise Fleet Specialty Cruise Lines
• Starting Your Cruise Oriented Travel Business
• CLIA Cruise Line International Association
• Establishing Your Agency Relationship
• Developing Your Client Files
• Developing Your Supplier And Destination Files
• Developing Your Personal Product Files Textbook
• How To Read And Sell From A Cruise Brochure
• The Cruise Reservation File
• Selling a Cruise Vacation
• Maintaining Your Client Base
• Making A Cruise Reservation
• Automating Your Cruise Operation
• Developing Your Client List
• Cruise Newsletters
• Advertising Cruises
• Cruise Promotions
• Cruise Marketing Techniques For The 21st Century
• Developing Cruise Groups
• Developing Your Cruise Sales Force
• Working With Your Suppliers
• The Benefits Of Selling Cruises
• Cruise Lines Trade Publications and Cruise Related Contacts
• Nautical Terms And Phrases
• CLIA Video Series
• Job Aids
Note: Throughout your training TAC is available via email.
This certification is administered and awarded by Travel Agent Campus. Certification allows candidates to demonstrate to the industry and the public that they have mastered the modules within the course. Certification is provisional for the first 6 months and must be renewed before its 1-year expiration date by successfully passing the exam, paying a $25 fee, maintaining a good standing with the travel industry, abiding by travel industry ethics standards determined by ASTA, have earned a minimum of 10 continuing education units (CEUs) per year to maintain the certification. See disclaimer for further details.