RENEWAL & CEUs
Certification must be renewed before the 1-year expiration date by completing and abiding by the following:
1. Successfully passing the TACt exam with Travel Agent Campus.
2. Paying a $25 re-certification fee to Travel Agent Campus.
3. Consistently abiding by travel industry ethics standards determined by ASTA’s Code Of Ethics.
4. Being in good standing with the travel industry.
5. Provide an attestation of ethics/standing to Travel Agent Campus.
6. Have earned a minimum of 10 continuing education units (CEUs) per year to maintain their certification.
The CEU requirement is an effective way to master new skills, attain product knowledge, remain current on industry trends, and continue to develop your role as a travel professional. Contact us via email to verify acceptability for continuing education units (CEUs). CEUs from ASTA, CLIA, and The Travel Institute are universally acceptable by Travel Agent Campus.
Here is the link to register for the exam (TACt):
Here is the link to pay your recertification $25 fee:
You will also need to submit your 10 CEU’s by email to email@example.com . This can be any training you have done with your host travel agency, suppliers, destinations, travel schools (Travel Agent Academy, Travel Agent University), and associations (ASTA, CLIA, IATA).
You will also need to sign and date the attestation of ethics/standing form (It will be sent to you under separate cover).
For your reference here is a link to the ASTA’s Code of Ethics: